Friday, April 23, 2010

More photos added

Flickr has been cooperating better and I was able to set up a collection of albums related to this trip. You can find that collection at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/seethestates/collections/72157623781675389/

I've added this to the links on the upper right side of the page. You can check it periodically, but I will also announce when I've added new sets.

New photos include the last three sets under New Mexico (Chimayo Shrine, scenery after Chimayo, and snow).

I have also added photos from Utah. Note that Utah's photos are divided by the day. So, you'll have to click on the day to get the sets of photos under it. For whatever reason, the camera "lost" all the pictures of Kolob Canyons/Zion National Park. I had some very nice photos of that area and they're gone.

No comments: