Sunday, August 3, 2008

Monday, July 28, 2008 - Eaton, OH

I visited Holy Love Ministries later on Monday. It's listed in Elyria, OH due to the postal address but is truly in Eaton. I planned to get there in the afternoon. But, God had other plans. I needed to get to Walmart, buy gas, and got stuck on I-90 in PA due to roadwork. When I arrived, the area seemed so beautiful and peaceful. Thankfully I got there later. There were many very holy and nice people that came for the Rosary. I got a chance to talk to a number of them. I wish I had had more time there. Dinner was available for everyone. I was there for a few hours. See the photographs.

After leaving Eaton, I had a 2 1/2 hour drive to Romulus, Michigan to stay at a hotel. This is just outside of Detroit. On the way, I got gas near Toledo, OH. It was at $3.51/gallon. This is the lowest I've paid so far.

No comments: